Recruiting and hiring at Bristol Urban Apartments is typically the result of growth, not turnover, and many of our employees are long term. Hiring is driven by our commitment to serving our residents and maintaining our buildings.
If we have open full, part-time, or intern positions, they will be posted on this page.
Bristol Urban Apartments is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician
About us: Privately owned and over 26 years in business, we specialize in vintage apartment and retail buildings. We are vested in keeping our buildings well maintained, preserving the charm of these historic properties, and in keeping our customers comfortable. Our buildings are in Portland, close in on the east and west side.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician. This is a roving position primarily servicing multifamily properties in Portland Metro Area. Position requires 1 year of experience in a building maintenance position, plumbing and electrical skills.
A minimum of 1 year maintenance skills are required. Must be mechanically inclined, construction background a plus. Duties include plumbing, electrical, minor structural repairs, painting, hauling and other maintenance duties as necessary.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- 1 year experience as a building maintenance technician
- cMechanically inclined
- Construction experience a plus
- Reliable, insured transportation
- Own tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 40 lbs., climb stairs and ladders
- Very reliable and teachable
- Consistently on time and professional in appearance
- Must be efficient in use of time and able to do skilled work
- Excellent follow through
- Must be a team player and good with customers and other workers
- Flexibility and willingness to assist wherever the need is.
- Ability to follow direction and also take initiative.
- Be able to understand written and spoken instructions in English
To apply for this opportunity, please send a resume with salary expectations to email@example.com